Baseball Game Screen Layout File How To
- The layout files provided in this blog may be used in the Strat-O-Matic computer baseball game.
- Each post will show an image of the screen and a link to the layout file associated with that screen.
- Depending on the browser being used either click on the link to open the file directly or right click and save the file.
- The screen resolution that works best with the layout file is usually provided in the name of the file.
- For example: MyLayout_1400X900.lyt means this layout works best when screen resolution is set to 1400 X 900 pixels.
- Put the file (either by saving directly or copying into a text editor like “Notepad” and savign saving) in Data folder inside the baseball game folder.
- For example either in c:\cdrombb\data or c:strat-o-matic baseball\data
- Files necessary to support the layout to change the default backgrounds or images will be posted with the picture.
- The background images used in some of these layouts are different from those provided by the game company.
- This link opens a folder that contains some of the custom background files used on some of these screens.
- These files replace the corresponding files in the “Data” folder located within the game folder.
- Custom Backgrounds
How to Restore Original Game Layout
- Click on this image to see how to return the game to the original Automatic Layout